Making You Relationship Ready!
A 3-month intensive 1-2-1 programme for women in their fabulous fifties & beyond to get relationship ready so they can have fun while finding The One!
Are you finally ready to :
- Be untroubled by the well of invisibility you fell into on your 50th birthday, because now you get to choose rather than wait to be chosen.
- Learn how to break bad dating habits which led you to attract the wrong someone in the past.
- Identify those red flags which have you behaving like a moth to a flame, so you’ll be able to walk away without a backward glance.
- Be clear on exactly who & what you want in your life, so you won’t get distracted by anyone else.
- Believe in your worth as an individual and to a relationship, so they’ll have to step up to match up if they want you.
- Enjoy having a full & fabulous life, so it’s easy saying no to the wrong person as you’ve no time to waste.
If you’ve been dating a little while and you’re wondering what on earth is going on, why meeting The One hasn’t happened yet, thinking surely dating shouldn’t be such hard work – I can empathise, as it certainly feels like there’s an epidemic of rubbish around the dating experience, especially online dating – yet as that’s where over half the people forming relationships in 2019 met, what’s a girl to do?
You’ve tried new apps or sites, re-writing your profile, taking new photos, read books or articles on the subject and – worst of all – you’ve lowered your standards. Yes, maybe you’re getting more dates, but you’ve also discovered how awful the dregs of the dating pool can be. This is only going to lead one way – to you loosing every shred of self-esteem and confidence and giving up on dating for good.
There is a way out of this mess and it all starts with you, because that’s what can control – but you don’t have to do it alone.
|My programme is designed specifically to meet the issues you’re facing and was lovingly put together based upon my experience of dating in my fifties, backed up with all my professional training. I want to bring the fun & laughter back into your dating experience, and for you to be relationship ready when The One makes his appearance.|
I’m not telling you what to do as a hands-off outsider, I’ve been there and done that as a single again 50-year old, grey and overweight, knowing I wasn’t washed up, yet doubting my value to others. As someone who has never been a beautiful woman, I had to overcome the belief I was only worthy of the scraps left over, so I know that whether you allow yourself to end up in a bad relationship or hold out for a good one, is all about your self-belief, self-esteem, self-love, self-worth. It’s all about you, and your relationship with yourself. I learned how to be the difference I needed in my own life, and I’m ready to make a difference in your life – are you ready too?
When I talk about being Relationship Ready, what I mean by that is not that you want to date, or to find a serious relationship, even The One – but that you’re in the right head and emotional space to achieve that aim, because the bits you can control are yourself, your choices, your actions, what you accept and what you reject.
In a safe and supportive environment, I’ll help you examine
- your past relationship experience
- what unhelpful patterns may be present
- whether unhealthy habits were passed on to you by your parents
- any other issues which may be out of your awareness
I’ll ask you to consider
- your values and whether they are playing an important enough role in your dating criteria
- the need for having boundaries & how they keep your dating experience positive
To help you heal, and to build back your self-worth, self-esteem, self-belief and self-confidence, I’ll be using
- Coaching tools
- NLP techniques
- Timeline therapy
Are you really ready to:
- Break up with bad dating habits.
- Understand where you were going wrong & why.
- Know what you want, what you really really want!
- Choose rather than wait to be chosen.
- Have bomb-proof self-worth.
- Have a full & fabulous life.
- Not let the wrong someone distract you from finding The One!
Let’s get you having fun while you find The One!
© 2022, Debs Carey